Bike and Boat Rental Rules
We want you to have FUN but safety FIRST so always use CAUTION!
For equipment riders’ safety and enjoyment as well as equipment damage protection please ensure the primary renter and any other riders in your party understand and adhere to the equipment usage rules. Additionally please do not be offended if you are asked to separate into smaller groups. This is done solely to ensure your safety and enjoyment and to prevent damage to our equipment.
After reading and understanding the rules below, click here to view and print the Rental Agreement form.
Rules for All Bikes
- All Bikes and Pedal Karts Must Remain on the designated Bike Path at All Times! Make sure you are able to operate steering and brakes. Parents must supervise children!
- Bikes are not to be driven in the streets or parking lots! (See Rule #1)
- Bikes are NOT to be driven off road, down stairs, down curbs, into other objects (poles, railings, walls, other bikes, etc.) (See Rule #1)
- Slow for pedestrians and anything that may require caution. Pay ATTENTION and GO SLOW at the narrow places on the bike path especially by the bridges. Failure to use Caution that results in damage to equipment will result in repair charges. ($20 for bent pedals and crank arms)
- Report damage to any equipment immediately. If damage is found after a bike is returned you will be held responsible for damage that is found if you were the last to rent it. Parents will be held responsible for any damage due to unsupervised children.
- Cleaning charges of $10 will apply if equipment is returned muddy.
Rules for All Boats
- All persons must have floatation seat or life vest when on the dock or in any boat.
- Boats are to stay away from the Ski Ramp. Attempting to pedal boats up the ramp can cause damage to boats. You will be held responsible for any damage to boats or ramp.
- Boats are to remain at least 200 ft away from the fountains. There will be a $20 cleaning charge for any boats that are returned with excessive water.
- Report any damage to any equipment immediately. If damage is found after a boat is returned you will be held responsible for any damage that is found if you were the last to rent it. Parents will be held responsible for any damage due to unsupervised children.
Although we are open daily from 10am – 8pm all summer, our Boats will have shorter hours on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday to accommodate the Badgerland Water Ski Show Team for their practice and FREE Water Ski Show on Wednesday evenings.
Boats must dock no later than 6pm on Monday and 5:30pm on Wednesday and will open at 11am on Saturdays.